Saturday, May 06, 2023

2023 - Life Goes On!

 It has been almost 3 years since I posted anything on my blog. Reason being...well...a lack of interest LOL!

Also because I forgot my password and could not log in. Well, I've since managed to retrieve my password and is now able to log in to post this blog.

Some updates on my Facebook account...for some reason, my Facebook account got disabled by them...so I created a new account , only to have that new account disabled too! Apparently I went against their Community Regulations by posting stuff on sex, drugs, weapons, bullying etc! 

LIKE WTF?!!! I did none of the above! Having said that, I soon discovered several of my friends experienced the same incident! When we reached out to Facebook regarding this matter, NOT a single response was given back! So...long story short, we've all decided...the hell with Facebook! It was good while it lasted!

On the work scene, my gym business has slowly started gaining traction once more. Less Facebook, more business now, LOL! The gym is getting a new bacth of great supportive members and Personal Training seemed to have picked up a little too...great news!

If anyone out there is looking for a members only gym, and not having to worry about queuing to use the equipment, having everything clean and sanitized, with all weights and dumbells placed in order, then Ultimate Gym - serious fitness is the place to be!

Ultimate Gym is located ar #12-2, Jalan Wangsa Delima 6, Section 5, Wangsa Maju, Kuala Lumpur.

CLICK HERE : 

 Ultimate Gym - serious fitness 

You can reach us at 03-41436214. Call today!

Join us! Register for Personal Training for sure fire results and be trained by me, Terry Gallyot - Mr.Asia and owner of Ultimate Gym since 1991!

No comments: