Thursday, June 25, 2020

2020 - The year of Covid-19, Business and Health.

It's been a long while since I updated my blog!
Just simply not in the right frame of mind to write stuff as of late. One would probably say i'm experiencing some form of writers mental block...HAHAHAHAHA!!

Anyhow, everyone was looking forward to a spectacular 2020, only to be disappointed with this whole Covid-19 Pandemic which has affected all of us one way or another. For most, we have been stricken with financial burden when the Movement Control Order (MCO) began. Literally every business was put on hold causing a break in the income chain.

Over several months, as the pandemic got more under control, our government started allowing  businesses to reopen. Luckily, the gyms and fitness centers were in the category allowed to reopen.
Many businesses were affected so badly that they had to close their doors permanently.

I am thankful to have survived this MCO and I pray that there's no relapse...I doubt any business can survive a second hit like that. Anyway, it is up to us now to stay safe and live with the "New Norm".
I believe all of us will make it through this difficult moment if we all keep the faith and practice all the necessary SOP provided.

Getting back in shape, exercising and helping others to get back on their feet , health wise will be the focus of attention now. We must all stay healthy to be able to live through this pandemic. Getting back into some form of fitness activity is crucial and Ultimate Gym will have it's doors open to accept everyone!

During the MCO, I had the time and opportunity to figure a lot of things out. I began updating many of my gym's information.
Below are just some of the active links to my online projects:

1)  MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
2) ULTIMATE GYM OFFICIAL WEBSITE
3) ULTIMATE GYM OFFICIAL INSTAGRAM
4) MY OFFICIAL INSTAGRAM 

Please follow and SUBSCRIBE / LIKE my social media platforms and pages.
Here's a to a better tomorrow!

No comments: