Wednesday, May 12, 2010

ULTIMATE GYM - serious fitness.

Back in 1991, I decided to set up a gym. I looked at several locations but finally ended up deciding on setting it up in Taman Melawati, Ulu Klang. Back in those days, Taman Melawati was like the Hollywood of Kuala Lumpur. Since then I've moved a couple of times around this area and finally settling down in Wangsa Maju where it's most strategic.


Being in operation since Jan 1991 till present, and being located within this area all along , I'm still amazed at how many people that are still unaware of my fitness center. So today, I am re-posting my gym logo, address, contact number along with a location map so that people may be able to locate my center.

It is a unisex gym....that means MEN & WOMEN are welcome. Facilities include full range of machines , ample dumbells and free weights and cardio machines. 

On top of regular mambership packages there are also personal training services packaged at reasonable rates that will allow people to afford these packages. Call or visit personally to have a better understanding of the services available.

Operating hours are :-
Mon  to  Fri     :12.00 to 10.00 pm
Sat                    :12.00 to 6.00  pm
Sun                   : closed
Public Holiday : to be advised




Below is the address and location map of: :-   
ULTIMATE GYM
#12-2 , Jalan 1/27F,
Section 5, K.L.S.C.,
Wangsa Maju 53300 
Kuala Lumpur.
Tel/fax :- 03 41436214

No comments: