Wednesday, May 12, 2010

AGONY OF JOINT PAINS - Week 5

Today, 11th May, Wednesday, marks the third day I am on a higher dose of Olivenol capsules.
In the last 3-4 weeks, i made relatively good progress using the initial recommended dose of 2 caps 2 times a day. My score out of 10 went down from an 8 to a 4 in that period of time. However after week 3 onwards...everything remained the same...no more improvements what so ever. So I decided to write in to Olivenol and ask if I should increase my dose due to the fact that I am almost 270lbs and the recommended dose may have been more suited for an avarage guy.

A couple of days later i received a response from Olivenol, stating that I can increase my dosage to 2 capsules 3 times a day. So since Monday, 10th May, I am officially on a higher dosage. It may take a bit of time before I start feeling anymore improvements. I will of course update my progress as we go along. Only problem is, I was supposed to be on an 8 week program but since I have increased my dosages, the supply I have isn't going to last the 8 week duration....looks like I will have to give them a call to obtain more supplies.

On another note, I caught the flu bug too recently. What I noticed was how fast i recovered compared to my fellow bodybuilding friends. Some of them caught the flu bug a week before me and is still not clear of it yet. I guess this product did help with my immune system too to an extent. Not a bad product I must say...and I am the sort to NEVER praise a product if I'm not convinced enough! Olivenol..well I'd give a thumbs up for now.

So till I update you guys on my progress...it's back to my favourite playground...Ultimate Gym!

No comments: