Wednesday, April 28, 2010

AGONY OF JOINT PAINS - Week 3

Today, the 28th of April 2010, Wednesday, is my third week using Olivanol capsules. If you have been following my progress, you will notice that I have somewhat had some pretty good progress. Most of my joints don't hurt as much as before...although the more severe problem areas such as the left knee and lower back are still nagging a bit...it is not as bad as before.


I'd say the pain level now is down to a 4 out of 10 , down a notch from last weeks 5. I still have 5 weeks to go so I guess things should look a bit better by the end of my therapy. 


Overall, this product seemed to have helped me make some kind of recovery...better than when I was on Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM. Only problem now i'm facing is that i'm not as young as I was. LOL! With the joint pains reduced considerably, I am starting to lift heavy again. It's the only way I know how to train to get the best stimulus BUT in the process,could injure myself like straining the muscles. The last thing i need is a muscle tear and at this age, it could happen...so this "old man" has to keep reality in check every so often.


Good product overall...and although i'm not paid to say this, I would highly recommend others with joint problems to give it a try.


Check out my nest report in a weeks time...PEACE!!!

1 comment:

joint pains said...

Its healing effect would be stronger with glucosamine and chondroitin as relief for joint pains.Clinical evidences shows that combinations of glucosamine msm, Chondroitin, Rosehip, Boron, Manganese, Copper and Diet C, on both humans and wildlife are very beneficial. Here are some benefits that you can get from these organization team of supplements :It is really efficient in reducing pain brought on by joint inflammation or swelling.It helps in joint mobility.It helps develop and maintain the cartilage tendons, ligaments and synovial fluid in joints.It helps in maintaining wholesome cartilage and bones.It has antioxidant effects.It helps in maintaining the ethics of cellular walls.It has antibiotic attributes that helps combat infection and sickness.