Wednesday, April 15, 2009

ROAD TO RECOVERY.









Well these pictures were taken earlier while i was attending physiotherapy in ISN, Bukit Jalil.The person in charge was very good and had made sure I was taken care of.They put me under 3 different types of treatment.The sound wave/micro wave treatment, muscle stimulation and ultra sound.
It's been about 3 weeks since i got the injury but by day 12 of the injury i was already doing some light leg workout.The therapist told me not to but being a stubborn assed bodybuilder, I didn't listen hehehehehee!!! Went ahead and trained a little bit.Felt so good to be able to train legs again.I didn't push things the way I usually do tho because I couldn't risk re-injuring myself again especially this close to a competition.
Anyhow I'm on the mend right now and tonight I'm going to try to do legs again with a bit more intensity and see how things go.My check up with the doctor is 23rd April and I'm keen to hear what he has to say considering the fact that I have a 3rd degree tear which under normal circumstances would take a minimum of 2 months to recover THEN strength,conditioning and flexibility treatment that may take another month or so.
Thanks to UNO NUTRITION for providing me with ample amounts of high IGG/IGF whey protein and L-Glutamine that i believe helped me loads with my recovery.
If all goes as planned...Mr Malaysia 2009 will see the return of a brand new TERRY GALLYOT!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

get up, u fat lazy porky & do some work! hehehe...

hope u get well soon, man... wat was it? Adductor Magnus?? ... lets go abduct some maggies soon =]

Anonymous said...

Hope you get well soon.

sam said...

Hey big guy...wish you'll get well soon...cheers