Thursday, April 02, 2009

MUSCLE TEAR PART 2.



Today, I went to Institute Sukan Negara (ISN) for my physio treatment.It was good to meet old friends there...still working with ISN all these years.


Anyway, I sustained my injury to the Adductor Magnus and Gracilis located on the inner thigh that attaches from the groin down to the knees. The incident happened on a saturday evening but the first sign of bruising appeared on a tuesday (I actually had people sms me asking me if that was an April Fool's joke hahahahahaa .... see pic in earlier post) and by today which is a thursday, the bruise had spread over to a larger area (see pic above).

The therapist says it is a second degree tear (whatever that means) and I would require treatment on a daily basis for about a week or more before the swelling and pain subsides.They rtold me not to do any form of leg presses or squats while extensions and curls are ok but in moderation.

Sucks big time especially when I have gained momentum and the spirit to make a comeback.I guess this comeback is going to be a real challenge on my part with obstacles that seem to shroud me.

Well, I've made up my mind to make a comeback and have made pretty decent progress thus far so it will be such a shame to quit now.

I'm already in full throttle so Mr.Malaysia.....here I come!!!

No comments: