Friday, June 18, 2010

ULTIMATE GYM - virtual tour.

A few weeks ago a couple of my gym members were playing around the gym, recording via mobile phone  some of the mischief we get up to and on how some members work out at ULTIMATE GYM. most of the videos are posted in ULTIMATE GYM's Fan Page on Facebook.

We seemed to get quite a lot of positive response since posting those videos up. So I decided that, if those videos were getting that many attention PLUS the number of people always asking me what kind of equipment range I have in the gym, I decided why not make a virtual tour of the gym instead. So one fine day...or night rather, one of my gym member brought his camcorder and did a walk through the entire gym, capturing all the facilities that is in ULTIMATE GYM then edited it with some effects and a background music. Of course we were just a bunch of amateurs doing this for fun but overall I think it came out pretty ok...has a very personal and friendly touch to it if I may say so.
With that, we decided to try and put together another video, this time it would a video of the members training...I think the next video is going to be more interesting!

Well, here's the video...a virtual tour of ULTIMATE GYM! Hope you guys enjoy it!

6 comments:

resident.wangsamaju said...

Cool.

resident.wangsamaju said...

Haha, you caught a member finishing his protein shake.

Sam The Rep MAn said...

Oh man, that video is a real 'wish i was there' for me. I only ever go my same old Gym. I need a HOLIDAY!!!!!

TERRY GALLYOT - MR ASIA. said...

Well Sam, my doors are always open to those who wish to train here ;)

nescafetarik said...

ade x perempuan datang sini?

TERRY GALLYOT - MR ASIA. said...

waheyd ada perempuan tapi tak ramai sangat.