Thursday, October 13, 2005

HOPE.

Pics from Mr.Malaysia 2003.

SEA GAMES 2003 in Vietnam.
(I'm in the middle)
Well it's been a year now since being slapped with a suspension by the IFBB/MBBF for assisting a rival show to take place here in Kuala Lumpur.
With the recent ABBF congress meeting held in Korea in conjunction with the Mr.Asia 2005 , my local body , MBBF , brought up the matter at that meeting.I haven't received any calls from my association yet informing me of the outcome from their meeting.All i can say is , "I hope i'm pardoned for trying to earn a few bucks legally."
It would be really nice to be able to compete again and to be able to travel once more with my team , but it all depends on what the association has to tell me in the near future.Oh well , i'm being optimistic about it all.I will definitely keep you lot reading my blogs posted.Wish me luck!

No comments: