Wednesday, June 14, 2017

How It All Began!

I have had quite an amazing journey in the sport of bodybuilding which now spans over 31 years and I certainly do not plan on stopping!
The man who introduced me to competitive bodybuilding is none other than "Papa" Datuk Paul Chua !
Our path crossed when I had started bodybuilding for less than a year way back in 1987. This was when he suggested I try competing.




















12 years later, in 1999, this time on stage winning the heavyweight Mr.Asia in Taiwan, the man that encouraged me to take up competitive bodybuilding was there to hand me my trophy! It was such an honour!







 











 Fast forward to today, 2017 , we are still in touch as good friends. God willing, maybe another comeback to win something and have him present me with another trophy hahaha!
30 years in total of knowing this great man, and I am proud to call him my friend, the man who pointed out to me a path that i could excel in!
"Papa"...THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! Here is to another few decades of friendship!


 







No comments: