Tuesday, March 10, 2009

ONE WEEK INTO DIETING.

Well , i've been getting quite a few request from friends out there to post up my pictures now that i've finally decided to make a competitive comeback this year.As I am still about 5 months out from competition , my condition now of course is still way off.

Currently i weigh about 120kg and I hope to be able to come in much bigger and ripped compared to my past outings.No easy task here...hehehehee!!!

This picture was taken very recently where I am just a week into my diet.More progress pictures to come from time to time guys so hang in there if you want to see some transformation.

One more thing that has been a huge motivating factor to me to get back into my best possible condition is a certain someone who has been very supportive of my comeback and has been giving me tons of encouragement.Wondering who? Let's just say she's someone that I treasure a lot ;) .

Ok , so fire away guys......
Till more pictures are posted......LITE WEIGHT BABY!!! YIP! YIP!

2 comments:

NIKO75 said...

Looking good bro.. hope to see you in BB arena soon..

Rickywan said...

Hello bro, semoga berjaya, good luck ok bro,just from member from Gan Boon Leong gym Malacca....go bro go...!!! we all support you...