Tuesday, December 27, 2005

AN EVENTFUL 2005.

2005 was such an eventful year....with loads of good and bad things happening to me.All things said and done about 2005 , it is the good moments that i wish to cherish and remember and as for the bad things...well....learn from it i guess.It has been a very trying 2 years for me , with the business barely surviving every month.Imagine being broke almost every day for the last 24 months.....not a very pleasant thing to deal with especially when your family depends on you.

Somehow , despite all the turmoil in my life , god hears and answers my prayers.This Christmas was a good one eventhough it was a small celebration.Somehow there was just enough money to make a small Christmas dinner for my family.A few close friends and some relatives showed up at my house to celebrate with us too.In the end we had a great time despite the shortcomings.I guess i had too much of a good time that i ended up getting sick the next day.....hahahahaa.....no matter...was worth it though.

In a few days time , we will be ushering in the new year .....2006......boy how time flies.I just hope 2006 will be a better year for me and everyone out there.I suppose if everyone were to just do a little prayer every now and then.....pray for peace perhaps....god may just hear you and answer your prayers.I had my prayers answered.....i'm sure yours will too.Have faith!

No comments: