Friday, August 26, 2005

YES YOU CAN!!!


ME (right) before - 1986.......
and after (top) in 1999 when i won MR ASIA (heavyweight).










How many times have you heard people saying "I HAVE NO TIME!" or "NO MONEY!" or "I'M TOO OLD LAH!" when asked to join a gym to exercise and stay fit? Probably 8 out of 10 times if you ask me.
To answer some of these questions....well , one only needs about 45 minutes perhaps 3-4 times a week to get into shape.No money for gym fees?At ULTIMATE GYM , it only costs RM90 monthly...thats like spending RM3 only each day.You'd probably blow that RM3 on other stuff anyways so why not spend it for your health?Then there's that "I'M TOO OLD LAH!" statement.What a crock of shit!!!You are never too old for anything!I've trained guys well into their 70's and they have made positive progress.Heck!One 73 year old guy outlifts the teenages even!!!
I guess at the end of the day , it all boils down to whether you want to do it or not.Hopefully the mentallity of Malaysians will shift to a more positive direction in the years to come.Afterall , it is their own health thats at stake.
Go figure!

No comments: