Thursday, January 14, 2016

Fulfilling Dad's last wish.

It has been slightly over a year since the passing of our beloved father. His absence has certainly left my siblings and I in a very crushed emotional state...BUT...we are certain that our dad doesn't want us to live in such despair and would like for us to carry on living happy.





















Afterall, isn't it true, the saying that "Our parents live on within us" ?
So, despite feeling depressed , we have vouched to make out parents happy by living on the best way we can. What makes us happy, makes them happy I believe.

A year has passed since my dad's departure, and 38 years for my mom...finally they are reunited and laid to rest next to one another in Cheng Christian Cemetery, Alor Gajah, Melaka.

All of us miss you a lot but will continue living and making you proud!
Until we are reunited!





No comments: